Whirled Beta World Forum

Welcome to the Whirled Beta Forum

Notifier

Raptor
    SUPER MOD!
    SUPER MOD!

Notifier

Post  Raptor on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:35 pm

How would you like it if we could know when our friends are online? All we know is, is that we have friends, but we almost never know when their online, unless you want to do all the work of having to stop what you are doing, especially if it was important, and go all the way to the "Index" button, then scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page, and then try to find and see if your friend is online or not, and if he isn't you wasted your entire 20 seconds doing that FOR NOTHING except the fact that, now all you know is that he isn't online and you stopped all you were doing and just to go and know for sure if your friend was online or not! That is the reason why I believe we should have a notification bar for our friends.
    The Hamburger
    The Supreme Hamburger
    The Supreme Hamburger

Re: Notifier

Post  The Hamburger on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Well really that is already added. Go to your profile and go to Friends or Foes it tells you when ur friends are online. You just gotta add them. (:

Ohyessss it is. (:

For joining. :3
    Raptor
    SUPER MOD!
    SUPER MOD!

Post  Raptor on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 am

The Hamburger wrote:Well really that is already added. Go to your profile and go to Friends or Foes it tells you when ur friends are online. You just gotta add them. (:
    Well, what I was thinking, was that you could have a little icon popup at the bottom right of the screen saying:

" [Name] has logged on. " and then I have 2 ideas you can choose from: First idea, is that it can popup, then after a few seconds, pop back down.

Or, if you don't like that idea, how about you set it up to where part of the bottom screen is a list of your friends, and you can tell who is offline by colors. Grey means offline; Blue means a Friend is online; Red means a Foe is online. Also, you could put a "IM" button, and you would just click the IM button and then click a name.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:17 pm